Thursday 14 November 2013

Welcome to My World of Dreams


Welcome to My World of Dreams

Virtual Book Tour: No Matter When by Nancy Adams

This post is part of a virtual book tour organized by Goddess Fish Promotions. Nancy will be awarding a $20 GC to Amazon to one randomly drawn commenter during the tour and a digital copy of "No Matter When" to one randomly drawn commenter during the tour. Click on the tour banner to see the other stops on the tour.

10 Things I wish I knew About Being an Author I Didn’t Know Before


1) How heavily I rely upon spell check...seriously, it’s pathetic.

2) That mY; eDitor would become bestest my friend?’ (lol Okay I’m not that bad, but I think you get my point. Editors are pretty damn amazing.)

3) How sacred my free time would be. All hail the mighty Elementary School!!

No comments:

Post a Comment