Friday 15 November 2013

Books and Other Spells: Book Tour: The Bannockburn Spells by Nancy Adams A...



Books and Other Spells: Book Tour: The Bannockburn Spells by Nancy Adams A...:       
 
 


AUTHOR POST:



Characters and How they are Born. Coming up with characters and their personalities/backgrounds, how long does it take to create a character?
 
 
That is a great question.
The characters in my books have all taken different routes.  Some just seem to pop into my head others had to be developed as I wrote.
 
Take Lilly Marten in my first book, No Matter When. I knew I wanted Lilly to be independent, introverted, have no family and I knew where she would come from (Hooray for T-Dot!).  The rest of her personality I created as I went along.  Some aspects worked out beautifully like her photographic memory...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment