Wednesday 17 September 2014

***New Release*** Variables of Love by MK Schiller #romance #new release




Welcome...
Today I have a sweet romance from Author MK SchillerVariables of Love.


Variables of Love is a - you can't like, love, or even think about that hotty math genius because your family has already arranged a marriage for you. 

You know, kinda like Romeo and Juliette but with Math!



Yes! I said Math. 


Now if you are anything like moi, Math gives you a headache just thinking about it, BUT I promise with a gorgeous smarty-pants like Ethan hanging around you will change your tune. 

Seriously, there is something hot about guys that are 
Mathematically inclined. 
I don't know what that something is, but there is definitely something.

Let's hope Meena feels that something too!


But first...


10 Thing we didn't know about 
MK Schiller


Hi, I'm MK Schiller, writer of steamy romances with a kick. Here are 10 things you didn't know about me.

1)  In high school, my friends used to ask me to make up romance stories where they were the heroines...you've heard of Fan Fiction? This was 'Friend Fiction.'

2)  I have a heart-shaped birthmark on my right ankle. I wear my heart on my ankle - it's my Achilles heel!

3)   My favorite thing is some tasty Italian (I’m talking about the food people!).

4)  I love Fifty Shades – finished all three in one weekend.

5)  I’m a Trekkie – I think blue aliens are hot.

6) I’m Team Edward  (like you don’t know what I’m talking about!)

7)  I read all the Harry Potter books before my kids did.

8)   I got kicked out of a Kid Rock concert once (nope…no more details will be added to that admission).

9)  I was born in Mumbai, India and am an only child.

10)  My kids often yell TM after they tell me a story…it’s not Too much information…it means Trademark otherwise the story might end up in a book!

Ha ha ha Number 10 is awesome. Your kids must be wearing their smarty-pants!
Now on to the good stuff!!

CHECK IT OUT!!!




********



Variables

                           
         OF LOVE


by  MK Schiller



Meena Kapoor knows what life has in store for her. She’s in her senior year at Stanford where she’ll graduate summa cum laude, and then she'll begin her interviews…her marriage interviews. Meena is Indian, and she’s never questioned that she’ll have an arranged marriage like all the generations before her. Not until she meets gorgeous math major Ethan Callahan. Ethan’s sense of humor and free spirit stir feelings in Meena she didn’t know were possible outside of Bollywood movies. It doesn’t hurt that he’s charming and has the uncanny ability to make math sound like poetry, but Meena knows their equation makes no sense in the real world. 

Ethan finds himself intrigued by the mysterious, beautiful girl, whose big, brown eyes reflect great pain. His goals are small at first—to make her smile and then to laugh. But he soon wants more, and though Meena is adamant they have no future, he convinces her to share the present. Ethan believes every problem has a solution, but with cultural expectations and family duty among the variables, they will struggle to solve the ultimate equation to find happiness.



********
  

Excerpt

“You’re a math major, so you understand the importance of balance. Every equation has to equal out, and we don’t. Not on any level. We don’t fit. Not as anything. Not even friends. Do you understand?”

Ethan’s eyes lit up, and his sexy lips curled in a playful smile. “I can’t lie. You’re turning me on something fierce with that math analogy, especially one so Euclidean in nature. Honestly though, I can’t say I understand since correlation does not equal causation. If anything, mathematics provides logic for my argument.”

“How so?”

A and B are different variables, but together they always equal C, right? A and B are rarely equal. You’re implying that you and I are on opposite sides of the equation, but we’re not. We are both on the same side, working toward C. C represents the culmination of our friendship. But Meena, if we’re not friends, then we’ll never find C, will we? Don’t you want to solve for C?” 

He held out his hands in some sort of invitation to me. It was so adorably sexy I almost forgot my point. He is actually turning me on…with math. 

I shouldn't have brought up math to a math major. 

“Sometimes C has no solution.”


“Every problem has a solution.”

Author Bio 

I am a hopeless romantic in a hopelessly pragmatic world. I have a full time life and two busy teenagers, but in the dark of night, I sit by the warm glow of a computer monitor, and attempt to conjure up passionate heartwarming stories with plenty of humor.

I started imagining stories in my head at a very young age. In fact, I got so good at it that friends asked me to create plots featuring them as the heroine and the object of their affection as the hero. You've heard of fan fiction... this was friend fiction.

I hope you enjoy this book and always search for The Happily Ever After in every endeavor. I love hearing from readers so please write to me! 

http://www.mkschillerauthor.com/





Where can you find MK???






Thanks for stopping by MK and congratulations on your newest release, Variables of Love
      
Cheers,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment