Tuesday 26 March 2013

And we have a WINNER!

Okay Gang,

The Bannockburn Spell Excerpt Tour is over. Boooo!
But I do have my two winners. Hoooooray!

The Random Comment winner is Andra Lyn.
Andra Lyn was great fun to chat to over the course of my tour and I'm sending her a huge THANKS for following along.
Enjoy your prize Andra Lyn!

It was also my pleasure to award one lucky blog a prize as well. 
The Random Blog winner was Francesca's Mindstream!  
Francesca Hawley is a multi-published author who works by day and writes by night. Oh yeah...She runs a pretty great blog as well. You should check it out.

http://francescasmindstream.blogspot.ca/ 




Thanks to all of you who followed The Bannockburn Spell Excerpt Tour and left comments, it was really great chatting it up with you and I certainly hope you all get a chance to read The Bannockburn Spell in the near future.

Cheers,

Nancy



Pssst...Keep your eyes open and glued to Goodreads. I'm having a giveaway soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment